Click here to read our IntelliPAP SmartLink system review.
- Industry-leading, 5-year warranty on IntelliPAP flow generator and heated humidifier
- Super quiet at 26 dBA
- Pressure range of 3 to 20 cm H2O
- 6.4" H x 6.5" W x 8.4" D
- 4.45 lbs with humidifier, 2.75 lbs without humidifier
The new DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System has been designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP's combination of comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode helps to ensure patient compliance - al in a highly efficient platform.
From its reliable electronics and water resistant housing to its durable Lexan humidifier chamber and stainless stell heat transfer plate, IntelliPAP is built for years of dependable performance and patient satisfaction. Just what you would expect from DeVilbiss - the widely recognized leader in respiratory technology.
- Quietest CPAP machine on the market - only 26 dBA!
- Integrated heated humidification is available
- Automatic altitude adjustment up to 9,000 feet
- Exclusive humidifier chamber design maximizes humidification and minimizes leaks
- Exceptionally small footprint, smallest integrated CPAP machine among top-selling CPAP machines
- Delay pressure ramp
Patient Education and Marketing Support
- Whisper-quiet operation - 26 dBA
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Descrete carry bag included that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- Humidifier reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and is dishwasher safe
- Water ingress protection prevents water from humidifier damaging the CPAP - great for travelers
- Intuitive, 3 large buttons control nearly all functions for simplified patient operation
- Backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure - allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0 - 45 minutes in 5 minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- Patient air tube extends from unit back to reduce clutter and enhance visual appeal
- Accomodates various tubing lengths (6 and 10 feet)
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord
- Clean, sophisticated design
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- SmartCode compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician and then translated
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
- Universal power supply for use anywhere in the world (between 100 and 240 Volts)
- Automatic leak compensation
- Auto on/off
- DeVilbiss Smart Link Compatible, and SmartCode feature
- Industry leading, 5-year warranty
- User video includes an introduction to CPAP therapy and tips for optimizing therapy - and how to care for and use the IntelliPAP system
- Fully illustrated patient guide demonstrates how easy it is to use IntelliPAP, while providing a comprehensive overview of sleep apnea and its treatment
What's in the Box?
CPAP Machine & Heated Humidifier with 8' Power Cord
6-Foot Length of Tubing
Two Foam Filters and Two Ultra Fine Filters
User Video & Complete Set of Instructions
Featuring a 5-year warranty on both the flow generator and heated humidifier, the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard is also one of the quietest CPAP machines available.
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP machine is a fantastic new CPAP machine. It's loaded with just about every feature you'll ever need on a CPAP machine, and it's very likely the absolute quietest machine we've ever heard (or not heard). When we first turned on this CPAP machine we knew it was going to be well-accepted by end users, because we had to double-check to make sure it was actually turned on.
The unit is well-designed, with large buttons that are easy to press, and both the user and provider on-screen menus are easily navigable.
The IntelliPAP Standard can be mounted on the IntelliPAP heated humidifier (see photo above which depicts both the machine and humidifier together). The footprint remains the same even when the humidifier is added, which makes this a compelling configuration, especially if you have limited real estate on your nightstand. The water chamber can be removed by simply sliding it out of the humidifier frame.
For more information about the IntelliPAP line of CPAP machines, call CPAP-Supply.com toll free at 888-955-2727.