MyRewards is a program designed just for you. Every time you make a purchase at CPAP-Supply.com you'll receive points based on your sub-total purchase amount. You can use these points on subsequent orders to get a discount. You need to buy CPAP equipment anyway, so you might as well earn a benefit when you do.
Here's how it works:
1. Place an order online or over the phone at CPAP-Supply.com. If you use a password-enabled account on CPAP-Supply.com you'll receive one point for every dollar you spend on products. You won't receive points for tax or shipping fees.
2. After you've placed your order and once your order has shipped, your MyRewards points will be added to your account and will be redeemable for later purchases.
3. To view your MyRewards, simply go to MyRewards. You'll need to login to your account on our website.
4. Once you've logged into your account and are viewing the MyRewards page, enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem (50 points = $1). The minimum amount of points that can be redeemed is 50 points. If your point balance is below 50 points, you won't be able to redeem your points.
5. When you're done telling us how many points you want to redeem, a confirmation will appear at the top of the page in a yellow box.
6. You're now ready to save on your next purchase. Upon placing your order, your available MyRewards will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount. You'll see this deduction on the checkout page right above the total price. The deduction will be marked "gift certificate".
Note: Once you choose to redeem points, they will be deducted from your point balance. The appropriate discount will be applied automatically on your next order. You should redeem in multiples of 50 points. If, for example, you try to redeem 77 points, only 50 points will be redeemed. In this example, you will not lose points. You just can't redeem fewer than 50 points, and so multiples of 50 are required.
Want to learn more about MyRewards? For more MyRewards information, see the Terms & Conditions.
Click Here for the CPAP-Supply.com Home Page