Replacement water chamber for the REMstar Heated Humidifier (Respironics item 1005792). This replacement chamber is Respironics item 1035162.
As part of its continuing product enhancement efforts, Respironics has redesigned the REMstar Humidifier Water Chamber. The redesigned water chamber does not impact flow pressure or increase the noise level of the system.
Here is a summary of the changes to the REMstar Heated Humidifier Water Chamber
- A ventilation port and removable valve cover have been added to the REMstar Humidifier Water Chamber.
- A flapper valve has been added to prevent water from entering the Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) or Bi-Level (BiPAP) device.
- The flapper valve replaces the coupling device previously used between the CPAP or BiPAP device and the humidifier chamber.
- The flapper valve can be easily removed and replaced for cleaning.
- An instruction sheet that explains how to install and clean the flapper valve is included with your new water chamber.