Ordering CPAP products online at CPAP-Supply.com is a simple process as outlined below. Note that your prescription can be faxed to 1-509-448-1540 either before or after you place your order.
You can also order CPAP products by calling toll free 1-888-955-CPAP or 1-509-342-0999 or by sending a fax to 1-509-448-1540.
- Search for products by using the navigation links to the left of the screen on each page.
- View detailed product information by clicking on product titles or images in your product search result list.
- While viewing the details of a product select a quantity, choose a customization (e.g. size) and then click the add to cart button. Note that you can also add items to your cart right from the search result list, but if an item requires a customization (e.g. mask size) you will be directed to the product detail page.
- When you're done adding products to your shopping cart, click the View Cart link at the top of the page (or if you're already viewing the shopping cart, go onto the next step).
- Enter your shipping information in the Calculate Shipping Rates area of the shopping cart page and click the Recalculate button
- Select your preferred method of delivery (e.g. UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air, etc.). Note that our free shipping offer for orders of $99 or more only applies to shipments within the Continental United States where UPS Ground service is available.
- Click the proceed to checkout button or enter your Email and Password and then click the login & checkout button
- If you login & checkout, select your saved billing and shipping information, then verify your shipping method, verify your payment method (or re-enter it if you have chosen not to save your payment information in your account), and click the place order button
- If you instead opt to proceed to checkout the process is exactly the same as above, except that you will enter your billing and shipping information and you will be given the opportunity to register by entering your email adress and a password.
All orders placed before 3:00 PM PST (6:00 PM EST) will be shipped the same day.
All prices are United States dollars. Current international monetary exchange rates should be used to determine pricing in your currency.
Within 10 days of your order you may return any unopened or defective merchandise other than software for a CPAP-Supply.com credit or an exchange. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed. If there were no shipping charges assessed for your order (i.e. if you chose a free shipping method) your refund will not include our cost of shipping.
Shipping charges will not be reimbursed for international shipments which are refused by the recipient. It is the responsibility of all international customers to understand all duties, fees and taxes which might be incurred in customs or assessed by shipping companies before placing an order.
Local customs processing may cause delays which are beyond the control of CPAP-Supply.com and the shipping company. Neither CPAP-Supply.com nor the shipping company are responsible for delays in customs. Under no circumstances will shipping charges be refunded due to customs-related delays.
Products which have been removed from their packaging cannot be returned for a refund or an exchange unless they are defective.
Please take a look at the following example situations and our responses. We hope that these examples will help you to better understand our return policy. If you have any questions about our policy or how it applies to you, please call us at 888-955-CPAP.
Example 1: You've removed your CPAP mask from the plastic packaging and have realized it isn't the right size just by holding it in your hands or close to your face. It is the size you ordered, and CPAP-Supply.com did not make a mistake filling your order. A return authorization will not be given and we will not issue a credit or allow an exchange.
Example 2: You've removed your CPAP machine from its case and have decided for whatever reason that you don't want it any more. You have not turned the machine on and haven't put any hours on the machine. You haven't opened the tubing or filter packages, and you have not marked or otherwise destroyed the manuals. A return authorization will be given and we'll issue a CPAP-Supply.com credit or allow an exchange.
Example 3: You've purchased a Respironics Total Face Mask and have opened the box. We don't allow returns of the Total Face Mask due to the nature of its packaging, so a return authorization will not be given and we will not issue a credit or allow an exchange.
Example 4: You've opened your CPAP tubing and have realized that it has a hole in it and is leaking air. This is likely a defect in the tubing and a return authorization will be given and we'll issue a CPAP-Supply.com credit or allow an exchange.
Example 5: You refused to accept delivery of your shipment or sent it right back to us immediately after receiving it without opening the shipping box. You may have obtained a return authorization number, or perhpas you didn't. We will issue a CPAP-Supply.com credit or allow an exchange.
Example 6: You called to tell us your item is broken or defective and you obtained a return authorization number from us. We received the returned item and after close inspection determined it to be in sound condition with no breaks or defects. We will notify you of our inspection results and we will not issue a refund and we will not exchange the item. You have the option of paying for us to ship the item back to you or for us to dispose of the item.
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR INSPECTION. A RETURN AUTHORIZATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR RETURNED ITEM IS ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND, EXCHANGE OR REPLACEMENT. ELIGIBILITY WILL BE DETERMINED UPON OUR INSPECTION.
CPAP-SUPPLY.COM WILL NOT PAY FOR SHIPPING CHARGES INCURRED FOR ANY REASON, AND WILL NOT REIMBURSE SHIPPING CHARGES FOR ANY REASON.
A return authorization number is required for all returns. Here are the instructions for returning items to CPAP-Supply.com:
- Call us at 1-888-955-CPAP to obtain a return authorization number
- Package the item(s) you are returning securely in an appropriate shipping box
- Clearly mark the outside of the shipping box with your return authorization number
Note: return shipments without clearly marked RA#s on the outside of the package will not be processed.
- Address the return shipment to
4720 E. Willow Springs Rd.
Spokane, WA 99223
- Ship the items to us. We recommend using a trackable service like UPS or FedEx, and we recommend insuring your shipment if appropriate. CPAP-Supply.com is not responsible for your returns.