In stock and shipping now!
Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid
The Respironics Universal Portable Battery Pack is designed to allow you to power your CPAP machine anywhere life takes you. Coupled with the DC power cord specific to your particular CPAP machine model, the Universal Portable Battery Pack will power a CPAP machine for up to 20 hours at a pressure setting of 12. As the name suggests, the Universal Portable Battery Pack can be used with any CPAP machine manufactured by any company.
The Universal Portable Battery Pack is a sealed lead-acid battery that can be used with any make and model of CPAP machine. The correct DC power cord is necessary, and in some cases (for example, with the ResMed S8 or S9 machines) an inverter must be placed between the battery and the CPAP machine. If you don't know exactly what you need, give us a call and we can help you!
- 14 pounds - smaller and lighter than traditional gel cell, marine-type batteries
- Carrying case
- One year warranty
- Average run times of 16 to 24 hours for most CPAP machines
- Smart charger to prevent overcharging of battery
- LED lights to indicate charging level
- Sealed lead-acid battery
- Carrying case
- NOTE: Don't forget that you'll need the 12V cord specfic to your CPAP machine in order to be able to plug your CPAP machine into this battery.
- NOTE: This battery DOES NOT include a 12V cord or 12V cord adapters for your CPAP machine.
- NOTE: Our lithium ion Super CPAP battery packs include a 12V cord that's compatible with most REMstar machines, along with seven adapters for that 12V cord. This Respironics lead-acid battery featured on this page does not include any 12V cords or adapters.
Take your CPAP machine anywhere with our CPAP battery!