SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
With Extended Battery
Weight 6.0 lbs
FAA Approved. Complies with RTCA/DO-160G section 21, category M.
Weight: 6 pounds with extended battery installed.
Dimensions: 10.2" x 8.3" x 2.6" (with extended battery installed)
SimplyGo's non-clinical style and ease-of-use make it appealing to oxygen users. An attractive and highly functional carrying case allows you to either carry SimplyGo over the shoulder or place it on the easy-to-pull, easy-to-store cart.
Comes with everything that you need including:
- attractive and sleek design
- easy-to-remove external battery
- light weight (6.0 lbs with extended battery; 5 lbs with standard battery)
- intuitive easy-to-read screen (touch screen LCD)
- strong comfortable carrying case
- AC (wall outlet) power and DC (battery) power in one unit - power from wall outlet or battery
Power from a Lithium Ion battery or standard AC/DC power cords add convenience and flexibility. So, whether it's a walk across the street, a ride across town, or a trip across the country, we've made it easier than ever for you to get around.Extended battery lasts up to 9 hours on pulse setting 2, 20 BPM.
During development, SimplyGo Mini was rigorously tested and subjected to extreme conditions including impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to deliver reliable performance day in andday out.
Includes: Simply Go Mini, carrying case, one extended rechargeable lithium ion battery, DC and AC power cords, accessory bag, user manual.