The IntelliPAP Bilevel S CPAP System is the perfect choice for patients who require higher pressures to maintain airway patency. With a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20 and the ability to adjust the IPAP and EPAP delta up to 22 cm H20, the IntelliPAP Bilevel S offers maximum adjustability and can be operated in CPAP and Bilevel mode.
- Exclusive Flow-Rounding technology softens transitions from IPAP to EPAP pressure
- Soft start slowly increases to the prescribed pressure over a period of 10 seconds to improve acclimation
- LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, minute volume and tidal volume
- Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Among the quietest bilevel units on the market - only 26 dBA!
- Auto on/off* automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- SmartCode therapy tracking encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- Ability to turn off large, backlit LCD screen
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
Product Weight: 4.45 lbs. with heated humidification system
Product Width: 6.5 in.
Product Length/Depth: 8.4 in.
Product Height: 6.4 in.
Pressure Range: 3-25 cm H20 (.5 increments)
Universal Power Supply: Yes
AC Cord Length: 8 feet
Automatic Altitude Adjustment: Yes
DC Operable: Yes
ABOB Analog Output for PSG: Yes
Automatic Leak Compensation: Yes
Auto On/Off: Yes (can be enabled or disabled)
Motor Hour Meter: Yes
DeVilbiss SmartLink Compatible: Yes
SmartCode Feature: Yes