Discontinued and unavailable. Call us for alternative options.
New Version 2.1 with 64-bit operating system support and added support for the newer System One REMstar 60 Series machines.
EncoreViewer 2.1 exports to PDF in seconds. No more printing and scanning required! Read our article about EncoreViewer 2.0, which has the same general functionality as 2.1.
Monitor your sleep therapy.
Read our article that covers EncoreViewer 1.0. EncoreViewer 2.1 is basically the same as EncoreViewer 1.0 and 2.0 except for the following new features:
- Support for Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit versions)
- Save reports to PDF
- Support for PR System One CPAP devices and their SD cards
and a SmartCard to view and print the therapy data generated from your Respironics sleep therapy device. EncoreViewer
can be used to analyze data from the SmartCard or SD card used in your Respironics REMstar legacy, M Series, and PR System One CPAP machines.
EncoreViewer software supports multiple users, so spouses who both use CPAP machines can track their therapy separately.
EncoreViewer is a valuable tool for use by end users (patients) using Respironics sleep therapy devices to view their compliance and therapy information. This software does not modify or delete data on the Encore Pro SmartCard.
For assistance in interpreting any of the data represented by this software, please see your doctor or clinician.
An SD card reader for PR System One CPAP machines is required to copy therapy data from the PR System One CPAP machine to the EncoreViewer 2.0 software. For older REMstar machines with Encore SmartCards, a USB SmartCard reader (part number 1014352) or PCMCIA SmartCard reader (part number 1014353) is required to copy therpay data from the SmartCard to your computer.
- Windows compatible computer running Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP Home or Professional SP2 or later, Windows Vista Home or Business SP1 or later, Windows 7 Home or Professional, or Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later
- Pentium 133 MHz 32 bit (x86) processor (minimum) or the minimum required by the operating system; Pentium 300 MHz 32 bit (x86) processor or better is recommended; EncoreViewer 2.0 is not compatible with 64 bit processors
- 128 MB of system memory (minimum) or the minimum required by the operating system; 256 MB of system memory is recommended
- 20 GB hard drive with at least 1 GB of available space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or later
- USB port, keyboard, and Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- 800x600 (minimum) resolution video adapter and monitor; 1024 x 768 or higher resolution video adapter and monitor are recommended
- UL 1950, IEC 60950, or EN60950 approved computer
- SD card reader, USB SmartCard reader, or PCMCIA SmartCard reader to copy therapy data from the SD card or SmartCard to your computer
- Insert the CD into the CD-ROM drove of the PC
- Follow the on-screen instructions (if the wizard does not appear within 30 seconds, click Start > Run, then Browse to the CD and Open the Setup.exe file)