NEW! Freedom CPAP Battery with 12V Cord And Adapters for Many CPAP Machines
Great for travel, camping, emergency backup. In stock and shipping now!
NOTE: There's no sound
in the video above. It's just a quick look at the battery. A more detailed video will be made and posted shortly.
New and Improved Universal CPAP Battery
The Freedom universal CPAP battery pack is the latest and most sophisticated portable CPAP battery solution for CPAP users. We're always looking for great new products and we're excited to be able to offer this new incredibly reliable CPAP battery complete with digital display, 12V cord, USB Out charging port, and adapters for such a great price.
NEW! Slimline CPAP Battery Pack - Dimensions 7.5" x 4.8" x 0.8"
Power your CPAP machine for two full nights (likely longer at lower pressure settings) with our low-profile CPAP battery. With dimensions of only 7.5" x 4.8" x 0.8" this battery is easy to take with you. Enjoy the freedom to travel anywhere with portable power, whether you're sailing, flying, camping or vacationing in a luxury waterfront hut in Fiji. At home you can sleep easy knowing you own a reliable battery backup in case of emergency or power outage. Plus the battery can be used to power other small electronic devices like smartphones and tablets.Estimated run time is 1 to 3 nights depending on your CPAP machine model and pressure setting. Most CPAP machines running at a pressure of 10 will get more than two full nights of use before needing a recharge. Two batteries can be "pig-tailed" together with the included DC cord for twice the power - up to 6 nights of use with two batteries at lower pressure settings!
The battery also acts as an uninterruptible power supply, meaning that you can plug the battery into the wall outlet while the battery is also connected to and powering the CPAP machine. If the power goes out, the battery will continue to power the CPAP, making this a perfect power solution when a power outage is probable or imminent.
CPAP Battery Pack Features
The Freedom CPAP Battery Pack comes complete with:
- Freedom CPAP Battery
- DC Power Pigtail Cord
- AC Power Cord for Charging the Battery From a Wall Outlet
- 12V Cord For Use With CPAP Machines Which Don't Require a DC Converter or Inverter
- 3 Jack Adapters for the 12V Cord (Which Make the 12V Cord Compatible with Many CPAP Machines Which Don't Require a DC Converter or Inverter)
Note: if you own a CPAP machine that requires a DC converter, you have a couple of options. You can use an inverter instead of the DC converter, or you can buy the DC converter specific to your particular CPAP machine. Call us if you need help determining what to buy. Toll-free 1-888-955-2727.
- Weighs 1.7 Pounds
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.8" x 0.8"
- Weight of battery, charger, cords: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- 97.68Wh Power Output (Nearly 60% MORE hours of operation per charge than a 12v DC 6.6 Amp Hr. Compare closely to competing batteries so you don't get shortchanged.)
- Aluminum alloy scratch-resistant shell provides maximum durability
- Protective Circuit Board (PCB) provides internal protection against thermal runaway (overheating), over charging and discharging, over voltage, over current, and short circuiting
- 4 hour recharge time
- Rated for 400 - 500 charge/discharge cycles
- Clearly marked input and output jacks
- USB Out jack for easy charging of mobile phones and tablets
- Easy-to-read digital display showing charging indicator on end of battery
- Allows charging of the battery from any 110V to 220V wall outlet
CPAP Machine Compatibility and Inverter/Converter Requirements
The battery includes a 12V cord and adapters, so there's nothing more to buy if you're using one of the following CPAP machines:
- Respironics REMstar (most "legacy" models from mid-2000s, with 12V input jack on back of machine)
- Respironics REMstar M Series
- Philips Respironics System One 50 Series
- Philips Respironics System One 60 Series
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP
- Puritan Bennett 420 Series
The following machines will require either a DC converter or an inverter
The following NEWER machines will require either a proprietary 12V cord or an inverter:
- Philips Respironics DreamStation (You'll get a "Incorrect Power Supply" message on the DreamStation when trying to use the 12V cord and connector tip included with this battery)
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 (You'll get a "Service Code E0D Unknown Power Supply" message on the IntelliPAP 2 when trying to use the 12V cord and connector tip included with this battery)