Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
Subject to availability. Call 1-888-955-2727.
CPAP-Supply.com is excited to offer the new Luna II Auto CPAP machine manufactured by 3B Medical, the makers of the Luna, Luna Auto, RESmart and RESmart Auto machines.
The 3B Medical Luna II Auto CPAP System with RESlex technology and heated humidification is a single pressure system with advanced features and is a costeffective option for treating sleep apnea. The Luna II Auto CPAP System uses unique Dual-Channel QuadPhase technology. Increasing therapy comfort, RESlex Exhalation Relief eases the exhalation process making it easier to breathe out against the air flow. The Luna II humidifier chamber easily snaps into the side of the device using the same power supply as the machine. Optional Wi-Fi plug-ins offer the ability to capture patient compliance data from almost anywhere, anytime.
The Luna II is available as a standard fixed-pressure machine which is set to your prescribed pressure by us when you order. Click here to view the Luna II Auto CPAP.
Call us toll-free at 1-888-955-2727 for more information or to place an order. The Luna is in stock and shipping now!
- Quiet operation
- Sleek, modern design
- Crystal clear LCD display allows for easy viewing of settings
- Single dial menu access for quick, easy setting adjustments
- Innovative dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency
- The most no-cost data capture options in the industry
- Inspiration trigger for automatic startup
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Last night's compliance therapy snapshot to assist patient with compliance
- Embedded memory stores last night's full raw data, 365 nights of user data and more than 30 years of therapy records.
- SD Card
- Four methods of data access including wi-fi, cellular (optional), QR code, iCode and SD card
- Mobile app available for QR code method of data access
- RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- 5 heater settings on heated humidifier
- Real-time audible alert for tubing/mask leak
- 4-20 cm therapy pressure
- Built-in universal power supply - works on 100V to 240V anywhere in the world
The Luna CPAP machine kit includes:
- Luna II Auto CPAP with Humidifier and Water Chamber
- Power Cord
- 6 ft. Tube
- Two Filters - One Installed & One Extra
- Instruction Manual
- User Guide
- Travel Case
| Nominal Dimensions || 10.75"W x 7.25"L x 4.5"H (with built-in humidifier) |
| Weight (Machine) || 4 lbs 3 oz |
| Weight (Power Supply) || -- |
| Sound Level || <30 dBA at 10 cm |
| Operating Pressure Range || 4 to 20 cm H2O |
| Adjustable Ramp Pressure || YES in 0.5 cm H2O increments |
| Adjustable Ramp Time || YES 5 - 60 Minutes in 5 minute increments |
| Expiratory Relief || RESlex Algorithm - 3 possible user selected settings |
| Leak detection || YES - automatic w/Compensation |
| Display || Full Function 3.5" Color Screen with Real-Time Wave Form |
| Power Input Range || 100-240V, 50-60Hz |
| Operating Temp || 41F - 86F (5C - 30C) |
| Operating Altitude || Sea level to 8,000 ft (auto adjusting) |
| Operating Relative Humidity || 10-80% RH |
| Electromagnetic Compatibility || Complies w/ IEC 60601-1-2 |
| Protection Against Water Ingress || IPX1 - Drip Proof, Vertical |
| Protection Against Electric Shock || Class II Equipment |
| Filtration || Large Surface Area Polyester Filter |
| Air Outlet || Standard 22mm Outlet Complies with ISO 5356-1 |
| Data Storage and Transfer || Heaps of on-board data, standard SD card included |
| Warranty || 2 Years |
| Battery Type || Inverter required for battery use |
Note: product videos may show other units from 3B Medical and may also show other products which are not sold with this machine. The product videos are for illustration only. The product being sold on this page is the Luna II CPAP.