ResMed AirCurve 10 S BiLevel
The AirCurve 10 is ResMed's newest line of bilevel devices released December 5, 2014. The model line consists of the AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST and AirCurve 10 ASV.
The video above shows the AirSense 10 device. The AirCurve 10 video is coming soon!
The AirCurve 10 S is ideal for patients who find it difficult to adjust to sleep apnea therapy on a fixed pressure CPAP or who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures, which can help make therapy feel more comfortable.
- The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the shape of your natural breathing and replicates it for a more natural breathing experience.
- The integrated humidifier can be used with the ClimateLineAir heated tube for the optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- It is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
Additional features include:
- Climate Control
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- AirView remote assist
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
Weight: 44 oz (2 lb 12 oz)
Aircraft use: Meets FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
Operating pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H 2O