ResMed AirCurve 10 ST BiLevel with HumidAire Heated Humidifier
Subject to Availability. Call 1-888-955-2727.
The AirCurve 10 is ResMed's newest line of bilevel devices released December 5, 2014. The model line consists of the AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST and AirCurve 10 ASV.
The video above shows the AirSense 10 device, which is very similar in terms of the user interface to the AirCurve models.
The AirCurve 10 ST is ideal for patients who find it difficult to adjust to sleep apnea therapy on a fixed pressure CPAP or who need extra pressure support, and who may need a backup breathing rate to be set in terms of Breaths Per Minute. The BPM setting on the ST model can be used to trigger breathing if the patient fails to maintain the minimum breathing rate. The ST model will not "breathe" for a patient like a ventilator, but will attempt to trigger breathing. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures, which can help make therapy feel more comfortable.
- The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the shape of your natural breathing and replicates it for a more natural breathing experience.
- The integrated humidifier can be used with the ClimateLineAir heated tube for the optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- It is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
Additional features include:
- Climate Control
- ST (Spontaneous Timed) Mode
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- AirView remote assist
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
Weight: 44 oz (2 lb 12 oz)
Aircraft use: Meets FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
Operating pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H 2O