ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel
In Stock as of Late October 2022 - Updated Card-to-Cloud Model without Cell Phone
The AirCurve 10 is ResMed's newest line of bilevel devices released December 5, 2014. The model line consists of the AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST and AirCurve 10 ASV.
The video above shows the AirSense 10 device The AirCurve 10 device video is coming soon.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine that provides effective treatment for obstructive sleep apnea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support.
- The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the shape of your natural breathing and replicates it
for a more natural breathing experience.
- The integrated humidifier can be used with the ClimateLineAir heated tube for the optimal
temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- It is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
Additional features include:
- Climate Control
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- AirView remote assist
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
Weight: 44 oz (2 lb 12 oz)
Aircraft use: Meets FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
Operating pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H 2O