AirFit F10 Frame System - Includes Frame, Elbow with Swivel, Cushion (No Headgear Strap)
In stock and ready to ship.
Full face benefits in a compact size.The AirFit F10 weighs just 3.3 ounces.
ResMeds AirFit F10 full face mask is part of ResMeds AirFit range the right fit for you. Its lightweight, streamlined design enhances comfort and ease-of-use, while its headgear and frame work in synergy, to deliver the same performance and stability you have grown to trust in a ResMed traditional full face mask.
AirFit F10s sleek, lightweight design gives patients a clear line of sight so they can read, watch TV or even wear glasses while wearing the mask. In fact, 75% of patients found AirFit F10 to be more comfortable than their current ResMed traditional full face mask.*
The dual-wall Spring Air cushion provides a secure seal for better performance. When asked about AirFit F10s seal and stability, the majority of patients we spoke to, told us that it outperformed their ResMed traditional full face mask.*
The masks four-part design makes it easy for you to take apart, clean and reassemble. Its intuitive design seamlessly integrates into your bedtime routine.
The AirFit F10 full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability patients trust in ResMed traditional full face masks, in a compact design.
- The mask is small, lightweight and provides a clear line of sight while youre wearing it.
- With only four parts its easy to take apart, clean and reassemble.
- Quick-release elbow allows you to disconnect mask from tubing in one click.
- The dual-wall Spring Air cushion provides a comfortable and secure seal for better performance.
- The SoftEdge headgear (not included with the FRAME SYSTEM; included only with complete mask kit, or available separately) features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.