AirFit F30i Full Face Mask with Headgear
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
Meet ResMed AirFit F30i - a smaller style full face mask with the tube connection at the top of the mask, to keep air tubing out of the way so you can sleep in any position while still getting a reliable seal. It's designed to sit low on (and cover) less of the face to prevent top-of-the-nose red marks. Feel more confident using therapy around loved ones with a simple, yet effective mask that gives you a modern look.
Choose from the following combinations of frame and cushion sizes. The combinations highlighted in bold are the most common, and include the standard frame with either small, medium, or wide cushions:
Small Frame - Small Cushion (part #63330)
Standard Frame - Small Cushion (part #63331)
Standard Frame - Medium Cushion (part #63332)
Standard Frame - Wide Cushion (part #663333)
Large Frame - Medium Cushion (part #63334)
The complete mask kits listed above include the full face cushion, the frame, and the headgear strap. If you have a working CPAP machine and a long tube, then one of the complete mask kits listed above is all you need.
For frame sizing see the graphic below called "Frame Fitting Instructions." Use a flexible measuring tape.
Small Frame = 22 5/8" to 24 3/8"
Standard Frame = 24 3/8" to 25 11/16"
Large Frame = 25 11/16" to 27 3/8"
Full face benefits in a compact size.
- One-size-fits-all headgear contours to every unique face for an accurate, first-time fit.
- QuietAir vent technology breaks up exhaled air so it's spread out lightly.
- Quick-release elbow allows for easy disconnection. It stays attached to the tubing to ensure mask parts don't get lost or stuck.
- Flexible conduit frame allows pressurized air to flow through the elbow and into the frame and cushion
- Top-of-head tube design gives CPAP users the freedom to sleep in any position
- UltraCompact full face cushion design is curved for stability and improved seal performance.
- Magnetic clips make it easy to securely connect the bottom of the headgear to the frame.
UltraCompact Cushion Technology
The UltraCompact cushion design substantially reduces the footprint of the mask on the face. With a smaller sealing perimeter, and by taking the nose bridge out of the equation, the UltraCompact cushion is less likely to leak into the eyes, and mitigates many of the issues CPAP users commonly have with traditional full face masks - like mask leaks around the bridge of the nose, and red marks and sore spots on the bridge of the nose.