AirFit P10 for AirMini Setup Pack and Nasal Pillows Mask with Headgear
In Stock Now!
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
ResMeds lightweight AirFit P10 for AirMini (including AirMini Setup Pack and mask) nasal pillows mask delivers high-level performance, comfort and reliability, along with providing advanced air diffusion that is barely audible, significantly reducing disturbance for you and your bed partner.
Its 50% quieter(1) and around 50% lighter(2) than the popular Swift FX mask, and a recent clinical study found that patients received 40 minutes more sleep per night using AirFit P10 compared to Swift FX(4).
You can fit the QuickFit elastic headgear in less than 30 seconds(3), and with just three parts, its simple to use and maintain. In short, AirFit P10 is the quieter fit for sleep.
- Supports patient acceptance thanks to ease of use, lighter weight and greater comfort.
- QuickFit auto-adjusting headgear can be fitted in 30 seconds or less.
- Simple sizing and color-coded pillows make fitting easier, encouraging patient compliance.
- QuietAir woven-mesh vent makes this ResMeds quietest mask at just 21.4 dBA.
- Minimal design and light weight (1.6 oz) deliver a high level of comfort and facial freedom.
- Just three parts frame, cushion and headgear make it easy to assemble and take apart for cleaning.
If you've liked the ResMed Swift FX or other Swift nasal pillows masks in the past, you'll love the AirFit P10. The fit and feel of the nasal pillows is essentially the same, with ResMed's unique dual-wall nasal pillow cushions. One primary difference between the older Swift FX and the AirFit P10 is the headgear strap. On the Swift FX, the headgear strap is made of silicone rubber, and the Swift FX includes nylon soft wraps which can be used to cover the silicone strap. The AirFit P10 features a more traditional fabric/nylon headgear strap.
The AirFit P10 is available in a standard version - which is the version listed on this page - and a "for her" version for women which can be viewed by clicking here.
The standard version featured on this page includes small, medium and large pillow cushions. The "for her" version includes extra small, small and medium cushions.
Comfort with Stability
A recent clinical study found that more than 70% of patients preferred the new ResMed AirFit P10 to the popular Swift FX mask for both comfort and stability. On average, participants also slept more than 40 minutes longer per night using AirFit P10 compared to the leading nasal pillows mask.
The AirFit P10 nasal pillows mask provides a stable seal and a high level of comfort, with excellent usability. It also provides patients with a real sense of facial freedom. The masks innovative QuickFit elastic headgear is unobtrusive yet provides a two-point head support with minimal facial contactdesigned to encourage easy patient acceptance.
1. ResMed Ref: D000-0201. ResMed technical data.
2. ResMed Ref: eLB0798-206 (page 3). Medium sized AirFit P10 mask weighs 1.6 oz (45 g) while Swift FX weighs 3.1 oz (88.7 g).
3. ResMed Clinical Study FECS3 Ref: D629-117 (page 9). 90% of participants fitted the mask comfortably in less than 30 seconds.
4. ResMed Clinical Study FECS3 Ref: D629-117 (page 11). ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, usage, AHI).