ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet with HumidAir and ClimateLine Air (Heated) Tube
Subject to availability.
The AirSense 10 is ResMed's newest line of CPAP devices released the week of August 18, 2014. The model line consists of the AirSense 10 CPAP, AirSense 10 Elite, and AirSense 10 AutoSet.
Check out our ResMed AirSense 10 article to learn more about the AirSense machines.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device with an integrated humidifier, wireless communications and advanced event detection (which includes central sleep apnea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection). Optional pulse oximetry monitoring is also available. The AutoSet unit automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure youre receiving the lowest pressure necessary.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet model is packed full of features. It offers all the features of the AirSense 10 Elite along with ResMed's exclusive auto-adjusting algorithm which ensures you get the pressure you need when you need it.
- Using AirView, ResMeds cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once it detects theyre asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier
Additional features include:
- Climate Control
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- AirView remote assist
Advanced event detection and monitoring features found on AirSense 10 AutoSet (and Elite)
- Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection
- Central apnea detection
- Pulse oximetry monitoring available (optional equipment not included with AirSense 10 AutoSet or Elite devices)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
Weight: 44 oz (2 lb 12 oz)
Aircraft use: Meets FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
Operating pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H 2O