ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP with ClimateLine Air (Heated) Tube
In stock and ready to ship.
The AirSense 10 is ResMed's newest line of CPAP devices released the week of August 18, 2014. The model line consists of the AirSense 10 CPAP, AirSense 10 Elite, and AirSense 10 AutoSet.
Check out our ResMed AirSense 10 article to learn more about the AirSense machines.
The AirSense 10 CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure therapy device with a built in humidifier and integrated wireless communications capability. It also provides compliance, AHI and leak data reporting.It features an integrated humidifier and can be used with the ClimateLine Air heated tube for the optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
Although the AirSense 10 CPAP model is ResMed's "basic" CPAP device, it's packed with advanced features that make ResMed CPAP machines stand out from the competition.
- Using AirView, ResMeds cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
- ResMeds new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- The SmartStart function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
Additional features include:
- Climate Control
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- AirView remote assist
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
Weight: 44 oz (2 lb 12 oz)
Aircraft use: Meets FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
Operating pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H 2O