ResMed AirSense 10 Elite with HumidAir
In stock and ready to ship.
The AirSense 10 is ResMed's newest line of CPAP devices released the week of August 18, 2014. The model line consists of the AirSense 10 CPAP, AirSense 10 Elite, and AirSense 10 AutoSet.
Check out our ResMed AirSense 10 article to learn more about the AirSense machines.
The AirSense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure CPAP machine that is designed to make therapy easy. With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and youre ready to go. It comes with built-in humidification and can be used with the ClimateLineAir heated tube for optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask. It also provides advanced clinical insights about your therapy to your doctor.
The AirSense 10 Elite model is packed full of features. It offers all the features of the AirSense 10 CPAP along with advanced event detection (described below).
- Using AirView, ResMeds cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once it detects theyre asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier
Additional features include:
- Climate Control
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- AirView remote assist
Advanced event detection and monitoring features found on AirSense 10 Elite that are not available on the AirSense 10 CPAP:
- Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection
- Central apnea detection
- Pulse oximetry monitoring available (optional equipment not included with AirSense 10 Elite device)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
Weight: 44 oz (2 lb 12 oz)
Aircraft use: Meets FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
Operating pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H 2O