ResMed AirStart 10 CPAP with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
Discontinued. For Reference Only. Call us at 1-888-2727 for similarly priced machines.
The AirStart 10 is ResMed's newest CPAP device released September 6, 2016. The AirStart 10 offers ResMed quality at a competitive price. If you don't need high-tech features like Bluetooth and wi-fi, then the AirStart 10 is a great choice.
Check out our ResMed AirSense 10 article to learn more about the ResMed AirSense machines. The AirSense 10 models were released in August 2014. The AirStart 10 device offers many of the same features, but without wireless technology like Bluetooth and wi-fi. The AirStart also does not offer a heated tube.
The ResMed AirStart 10 CPAP fixed-pressure therapy device offers excellent value with out-of the-box simplicity and the essential features on our latest Air10 platform. Its intuitive design is quick to set up and easy-to-use. With no complicated menus or settings to navigate, you can simply plug in the device and press Start.
- Integrated humidification means more comfortable, simplified therapy with fewer parts to set up and manage.
- Easy-Breathe technology with expiratory pressure relief (EPR) delivers a truly comfortable therapy experience.
- Card-to-cloud with AirView allows providers to effectively manage patients through ResMeds integrated, cloud-based patient management system.
The AirStart 10 does not have wireless capability like Bluetooth or wi-fi built-in. For wireless transmission of compliance and efficacy data you would need to consider the AirSense 10 devices.
AirStart 10, while being the most basic of the ResMed CPAP devices currently available, is still a feature-rich machine.
- Using AirView, ResMeds cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and bright LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
Additional features include:
- Adjustable Heated Humidifier
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
Weight: 40.5 (2 lbs 8 ounces)
Sound pressure level: 26.6 dBA
Aircraft use: Meets FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
Operating pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H 2O