ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask with Headgear
Discontinued. Not Available.
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask Introduction
ComfortGel Blue is an excellent advancement for patients who need a full-face mask.
A comfortable forehead cushion and enhanced StabilitySelector combine with Philips Respironics' popular blue gel replaceable cushion to create a high level of comfort and stability. The unique "sure seal technology" (SST) provides a membrane-thin layer over the gel cushion to closely follow facial contours of both men and women, allowing more wearers to quickly achieve the comfortable seal they need. With ComfortGel Blue Full, you'll finally have a simple and sensible way to enjoy the restful sleep you need. It's one more way Philips Respironics' is helping you get a great fit every time.
Don't know which size to order? Use our mask sizing guide below to help you decide which size is best for you. To use the guide you'll need to take the following two measurements:
- Measure straight down from the middle of your pupil to just below the lower lip. It may help to imagine a horizontal line extended from your lower lip to beneath your eye, so that you can measure straight down from your pupil.
- Measure the width of your mouth in a natural, slightly open position (i.e. not smiling)
| Mask Size
| Length (Measurement #1)
| Width (Measurement #2)
| 2 1/2"
| 3 1/4"
| 2 3/4"
| 3 3/4"
| 2 3/4"
| Extra Large
| >3 3/4"
| >2 3/4"
You should purchase the CPAP mask that most closely matches the measurements you take, being sure to make sure that the CPAP mask dimensions are no smaller than the measurements you took. It's better to have a slightly large CPAP mask than one that is too small.
|Rx Statement & Manufacturer's Notes
|A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP-Supply.com meets the standards set forth by Respironics by providing the following list of services:
We are only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate flow generator setup according to prescribed pressure setting before shipment