SkyHook Hose Holder (Shown with Red Film on Mount for Visibility)
SkyHook is an over-the-head CPAP hose holder that enables freedom of movement by keeping the CPAP hose up and out of the way. The hose bracket is solid 18-8 stainless steel with a 2" diameter soft U-shape to hold the hose securely. The SkyHook pivots on its mount and can be stored flat against the wall or headboard to which it is attached. It extends up to 12" from the wall or headboard. The mount - or sconce - is a clear, circular acrylic disc that's 2" in diameter with a transparent self-bonding adhesive on the back allowing it to be attached to almost any surface. Hanging the mount is as easy as peeling off the film on the back of the mount and pressing the mount in place wherever you want it.
- Minimizes mask leaks
- Reduces water accumulation in the tube
- Allows the CPAP mask to "float" on your face
- Mounts to just about any flat surface, like a wall or headboard
- Allows for easy tube management wherever you use your CPAP machine
- Plus, this ingenious CPAP accessory works great as a mask holder when you're not using your mask
- And there's more! The steel bracket is easily removed from the mount if you prefer hiding it out of the way during the day. The clear acrylic mount is almost invisible on any surface.
The SkyHook includes everything you need to use your CPAP machine like a pro: stainless steel SkyHook, acrylic mount with adhesive back. When using the adhesive back the red film is removed making the acrylic mount transparent and nearly invisible.
If you prefer not to use the adhesive back of the mount, you can use 3M Command adhesive strips. To do so, you'll simply need to leave the red film on the back of the acrylic mount so that it covers the adhesive back. Then you'll attach the 3M Command strip to the red film on the back of the acrylic mount and to the headboard or wall above your bed. This is what we did in the photos above. We left the red protective film on for visibility and used 3M Command strips to hang the SkyHook. Otherwise the clear acrylic mount disappears and doesn't photograph well.