DreamWear Gel Pillows Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack with All Sizes
Indefinitely factory backordered with no ETA provided by Philips Respironics. Call 1-888-955-2727 for stock status or for alternatives. You can place an order for this mask, but you will go on a backorder list until further notice.
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
CPAP-Supply.com is excited to showcase the new Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Pillows mask with headgear. It's available in a "fit pack" with all three cushion sizes.
DreamWears remarkable design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably. With the tubing connection located at the top of the head, patients can sleep in any position they desire - on their stomach, side, or back. The DreamWear frame supports both nasal and new gel pillows cushions to meet patients needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Top-of-head tube connection provides freedom of movement throughout the night
- In-frame airflow unique design allows airflow through the frame to help patients sleep comfortably
- Gel pillows provides greater comfort and seal
- No red marks leaves no marks on the bridge of the of the nose
- Open field of vision wear glasses, read and watch TV
- Soft silicone frame - light, soft and flexible material designed for comfort
|Rx Statement & Manufacturer's Notes
| A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP-Supply.com meets the standards set forth by Respironics by providing the following list of services:
We are only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate flow generator setup according to prescribed pressure setting before shipment