NEW! Freedom V2 CPAP Battery (Choose Connection Cable for Your CPAP Machine in Options Dropdown)
Great for travel, camping, emergency backup. In stock and shipping now!
Newest Version of the Popular Freedom Battery (as of November 2020)
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery lets you power your CPAP machine when and where you need it no matter where your world takes you!
Unique variable voltage design and smart DC cables with dynamic control output make the Freedom V2 an industry-leader in CPAP travel battery and backup power supply technology.
This ultra-portable lithium-ion battery is the ideal solution for powering your CPAP machine while camping or during air travel. It can also be permanently connected to your CPAP machine and used as a battery backup system to offer continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage.
- Perfect for camping, road trips and other outdoor adventures.
- Safe for air travel and great for red-eye and international flights.
- Set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for power outages.
- Also compatible with older Respironics System One 60 Series machines.
- Provides 1-2 nights of power to a Respironics DreamStation Series machine and 1-3 nights of power to a Respironics System One 60 Series machine.
- standard CPAP on pressure setting of 10 cm/H20
- no heated humidification or heated tubing
- night = 7-8 hours
- Ability to bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together for longer run times.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging cell phones, tablets and more.
NEW! Slimline CPAP Battery Pack - Dimensions 7.5" x 4.8" x 0.8"
Power your CPAP machine for up to 3 full nights with our low-profile CPAP battery. With dimensions of only 7.5" x 4.8" x 0.8" this battery is easy to take with you. Enjoy the freedom to travel anywhere with portable power, whether you're sailing, flying, camping or vacationing in a luxury waterfront hut in Fiji. At home you can sleep easy knowing you own a reliable battery backup in case of emergency or power outage. Plus the battery can be used to power other small electronic devices like smartphones and tablets.Estimated run time is 1 to 3 nights depending on your CPAP machine model and pressure setting. Most CPAP machines running at a pressure of 10 will get more than two full nights of use before needing a recharge. Two batteries can be "pig-tailed" or "bridged" together with the included bridge cable for twice the power - up to 6 nights of use with two batteries at lower pressure settings!
Like the previous version of the Freedom battery, the new Freedom V2 also acts as an uninterruptible power supply, meaning that you can plug the battery into the wall outlet while the battery is also connected to and powering the CPAP machine. If the power goes out, the battery will continue to power the CPAP, making this a perfect power solution when a power outage is probable or imminent. The Freedom V2 has a specific battery backup system mode for continued use as an uninterruptible power supply. The V2 is designed with a built-in cell bypass feature so battery power is only used when AC power is unavailable. This design extends the overall life of the battery.
CPAP Battery Pack Features
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery Pack comes complete with:
- Freedom CPAP Battery
- Bridge Cord (if you buy the battery-only option)
- CPAP Connector Cord (if you choose a CPAP connector cord kit in the options dropdown)
- Charging Cord Adapter (only applies to AirMini and S9 connector cord kits selected in options dropdown)
Note: The Freedom V2 is designed to be charged using the AC power supply of your existing CPAP machine. This makes it so you don't need to worry about hauling around a separate AC charger when traveling. The ResMed AirMini and ResMed S9 battery kits have special charging cord adapters that must be used in conjunction with the AirMini and S9 power cords. So for those two machines you would need to use both the power cord for the CPAP in addition to the special power cord adapter included in the battery kit you choose for the AirMini or S9. This can get confusing quickly. Just keep in mind that if you have, for example, a DreamStation machine, you will use your existing DreamStation power cord as the charging cord for this battery. Call us with any questions at 1-888-955-2727.
- Weighs 1.7 Pounds
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.8" x 0.8"
- Weight of battery, charger, cords: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- 99.9 Wh Power Output (Nearly 60% MORE hours of operation per charge than a 12v DC 6.6 Amp Hr. Compare closely to competing batteries so you don't get shortchanged.)
- 1 year warranty
- Aluminum alloy scratch-resistant shell provides maximum durability
- Protective Circuit Board (PCB) provides internal protection against thermal runaway (overheating), over charging and discharging, over voltage, over current, and short circuiting
- 4 hour recharge time
- Rated for 400 - 500 charge/discharge cycles
- Clearly marked input and output jacks
- USB Out jack for easy charging of mobile phones and tablets
- Easy-to-read digital display showing charging indicator on end of battery
- Allows charging of the battery from any 110V to 220V wall outlet
CPAP Machine Compatibility and Inverter/Converter Requirements
When you choose a connection cable in the options dropdown you will receive that cable that allows you to connect your CPAP machine to the Freedom V2 battery.