Is your CPAP mask hurting your nose? If so, the Gecko Nasal Pad may be your answer.
The gel pad is a polymer gel material which provides ultimate skin protection. Simply apply the pad to your face and place your mask over the pad. The pad does not require any adhesives to make it stay on your face and this is benefit over products on the market which need tapes or glue to make them stay in place. When you awake after a refreshing nights sleep remove your mask and the pad and wash it with soap and water and place in the protective container provided with the product to keep lint and dust from collecting on it.
- No adhesive
- Decreases skin breakdown and facial sores
- Acts as a barrier between mask and skin
- Improves mask comfort- nasal & full face
- Reimbursable under HCPS code A7032
- Wash with warm water before each use.
- Hypoallergenic, silicone & latex free
- Recommended replacement is approximately every 30 to 60 days
Select small or large. Small is approximately 3" across the nose. Large is approximately 4" across the nose. Pads can easily be cut to size for a precise fit. The average CPAP user will use size large.
Small is ResMed part #61911. Large is ResMed part #61910.
Click the image below to view the full size fitting template.
Click the image above to view the full size fitting template.