The Hybernite Universal Rainout Control System is a versatile heated tube solution with standard size (22mm) attachment cuffs and an independent power system which can be used with all CPAP machines, humidifiers and masks. The fully wired tube wall allows for stat-of-the-art humidification without "rainout" for better sleep quality.
Setting up and using the Hybernite is easy.
- Plug in the independent power supply and connect it to the hose cuff.
- Secure the hose cuff with power connection to the CPAP machine's air outlet port.
- Connect the other hose cuff to the mask.
- Get a great night's sleep!
The Hybernite Universal Rainout Control System includes everything you need to get started. The universal heated tube and the independent power supply with power cord.
An optional on/off switch is also available but is not included with the kit. We stock the on/off switch, and you can also buy a switch locally at an electronics store. This optional switch enables you to keep the heated tube plugged in 24 hours per day, but without heating the tube the whole time.
The universal heated tube is 6 feet in length. The power cord is 11 feet in length.
- Warms the air in your CPAP tube so it's more comfortable
- Reduces condensation in your CPAP tube to reduce the "sprinkler effect"
- Works with any CPAP machine - you don't need to upgrade to a new machine to get a heated tube option
- Replaceable tube - when the tube wears out you'll just need to buy a new tube. You don't need to buy the complete kit.
- 6-foot tube length is the standard length for CPAPs, and the 11-foot power cord length is generous enough to accommodate just about any setup.
The Universal Rainout Control System with heated tube is a great solution for combatting rainout throughout the year. It can be used all the time, and it can be taken with you when you travel. Climate never has to be an issue again. When the room is cold, the heated tube will warm the air making it more comfortable and reducing condensation (rainout) in the tube. When the room is warm and dry, the heated tube can allow you to increase humidity from the humidifier without increasing condensation in the tube. When the room is humid (whether the temperature is warm or cold), the heated tube will warm the tube to minimize condensation. The Rainout Control System gives you the power to fine tune your therapy for optimum results and a great night's sleep.