Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
Discontinued. Only two left in stock as of 12/5/2018.
CPAP-Supply.com is excited to offer the new Luna Auto CPAP machine manufactured by 3B Medical, the makers of the RESmart and RESmart Auto machines.
The Luna E-20A Automoatic CPAP with Heated Humidifier packs a whole lot of CPAP features into a single, affordable machine. It's got all the basics you'd expect in any automatic adjusting flow generator, and adds sophisticated reporting functionality including the reporting of detailed breathing event data and integration with a mobile device. The mobile integration cleverly uses an on-screen, scannable QR code for data upload to the mobile device. The automatic CPAP machine also includes wi-fi capability allowing for easy, wireless transmission of your recorded data. If that's all mumbo-jumbo to you, keep in mind that features like Reslex exhalation pressure relief, a heated humidifier designed for maximum efficiency, an ergonomic and appealing design, an optional pulse oximeter kit, and a bright, easy-to-read color display makes this machine stand out among the crowded field of available CPAP devices. Plus, the Luna CPAP machine is built to last, so you'll enjoy years of reliable operation (even if you're not exactly delicate when handling the machine) knowing you're covered by a manufacturer 2-year warranty.
The Luna is available in a standard fixed-pressure version that does not adjust the pressure automatically. Click here to view the standard fixed-pressure Luna CPAP machine.
Call us toll-free at 1-888-955-2727 for more information or to place an order. The Luna Auto is in stock and shipping now!
Check out the basic instruction video below to learn how to get started using the Luna Auto CPAP machine. Note that the SpO2 kit mentioned in the video is an optional component and is not included with the CPAP machine.
Check out the wireless video below to learn more about the four data transmission methods available on the Luna, including wi-fi, QR code scanning, iCode, and SD card:
- Quiet operation <30 dBA
- Inspiration trigger for automatic startup
- Automatic adjusting pressure (can also be used in fixed pressure CPAP mode if desired)
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Last night's compliance therapy snapshot to assist patient with compliance
- Embedded memory stores last night's full raw data, 365 nights of user data and more than 30 years of therapy records.
- SD Card
- Four methods of data access including wi-fi, QR code, iCode and SD card
- Mobile app available for QR code method of data access
- RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- 5 heater settings on heated humidifier
- Real-time on-screen flow wave
- Optional SpO2 kit for pulse oximeter integration
- Real-time audible alert for tubing/mask leak
- 4-20 cm therapy pressure
- Built-in universal power supply - works on 100V to 240V anywhere in the world
The Luna Auto CPAP machine kit includes:
- Luna Auto CPAP with Humidifier and Water Chamber
- Power Cord
- 6 ft. Tube
- Two Filters - One Installed & One Extra
- Instruction Manual
- User Guide
- Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
| Nominal Dimensions || 7.7"W x 6.7"L x 4.6"H (11.4"W with heated humidifier) |
| Weight (Machine) || 3 lbs 5 oz (5 lbs 8 oz with humidifier) |
| Weight (Power Supply) || -- |
| Sound Level || <30 dBA at 10 cm |
| Operating Pressure Range || 4 to 20 cm H2O |
| Adjustable Ramp Pressure || YES in 0.5 cm H2O increments |
| Adjustable Ramp Time || YES 5 - 60 Minutes in 5 minute increments |
| Expiratory Relief || RESlex Algorithm - 3 possible user selected settings |
| Leak detection || YES - automatic w/Compensation |
| Display || Full Function 3.5" Color Screen with Real-Time Wave Form |
| Power Input Range || 100-240V, 50-60Hz |
| Operating Temp || 41F - 86F (5C - 30C) |
| Operating Altitude || Sea level to 8,000 ft (auto adjusting) |
| Operating Relative Humidity || 10-80% RH |
| Electromagnetic Compatibility || Complies w/ IEC 60601-1-2 |
| Protection Against Water Ingress || IPX1 - Drip Proof, Vertical |
| Protection Against Electric Shock || Class II Equipment |
| Filtration || Large Surface Area Polyester Filter |
| Air Outlet || Standard 22mm Outlet Complies with ISO 5356-1 |
| Data Storage and Transfer || Heaps of on-board data, standard SD card included |
| Warranty || 2 Years |
| Battery Type || Inverter required for battery use |
Note: product videos may show either the Luna CPAP or Luna Auto and are for illustration only. The product being sold on this page is the Luna CPAP.