Pixi Pediatric Nasal Mask with Headgear
Usually Ships within 2 to 3 Days.
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
The Pixi nasal mask is the first pediatric mask developed specifically for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA ) in children aged two and older. Designed with both the child and caregiver in mind, every feature is carefully considered to improve therapy comfort, safety and acceptance.
- Three points of adjustment cater to children of various ages and are ergonomically designed from adult's point of view
- Headgear sits away from eyes and ears to reduce irritation and obstruction
- Soft cushion minimizes pressure without compromising seal
- Spring-flex lightweight tube accomodates movement during sleep
- Quick-release latches make mask easy to remove during the night or in an emergency
- No small parts that could cause choking or harm - all parts are tethered to the mask and not in the way of the vent or your child's face or eyes
- Only covers the nose, so there is no pressure or obstruction around the eyes - the child's face is as open as possible
- Mask includes a parent guide which includes tips and activities - including a coloring sheet - that can be used to help introduce your child to the CPAP mask. The parent guide also addressses common concerns, and provides ideas for ensuring continued compliance.
The Pixi pediatric mask was designed by a team of caring individuals who understand that your child's health and well-being are the most important things to you. The Pixi is not merely a scaled down adult mask; it is designed especially for children ages two and up, taking into account their skin sensitivity, facial characteristics and bone structure.