Quattro Air Full Face Mask with Headgear
In Stock Now!
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
The Quattro Air is the one of the lightest full face masks on the market. Weighing 45% less than its predecessor, it is lighter, sleeker and less bulky, and builds on the proven reliability and performance of the Quattro Series for a more comfortable therapy experience.
This is a new full face mask released by ResMed on Friday, June 7, 2013. Estimated shipping date is Monday, June 10 for orders placed this weekend.
Lighter, sleeker, simpler
- 45% lighter than the Mirage Quattro
- Smaller facial footprint doesnt feel heavy on the face
Quiet, comfortable seal for uninterrupted sleep
- Circular diffused vents gently directs away you and your bed partner for a quiet nights sleep
- Dual-wall cushion seals comfortably at sensitive nasal bridge area
- Flex-wing forehead support auto-adjusts and features wide range of adjustment for the perfect fit
Fewer parts, fewer hassles
- Only four partsthe fewest of any leading full face maskmakes it easy to use and clean on a regular basis
- Quick-release elbow allows for easy detachment from your device without having to take off the mask
Sizes: Small (62701), Medium (62702), Large (62703).
Click here to open a PDF copy of ResMed's marketing flyer for the Quattro Air.