ResMed Power Station (RPS) II
Discontinued. For reference only. Please consider the Freedom V2 or the Zopec line of batteries, all of which will work for your ResMed CPAP or BiPAP machine.
External battery pack for ResMed ventilators and sleep devices (24V and 26V). Includes one battery, one power supply unit adapter, and a user guide.
This all-in-one pack provides convenient power and backup power for ResMed ventilators and sleep therapy devices, without the need for a separate converter.
- RPS II provides extended hours of run time with a single battery.
- The power capacity and operation time can be doubled by using two batteries, with an automatic transition from the parimary battery to the reserve
Convenient and portable
- RPS II provides battery power for the device in case of power outages or where mains power is not available.
- RPS II is suitable for both home care and hospital care.
- It is ideal for travel or when additional mobility and freedom are required, such as on the back of a wheelchair.
Saftety alerts and indicators
- Audible and visual alerts - a beeping sound and orange light (LED) indicate that the battery needs to be recharged.
- The battery-charge display indicates the charge level.
How it works
ResMed Power Station II is an external long-life, lithium-ion battery that simply works alongside ResMed sleep therapy devices and ventilators.
Charging the battery - quick and easy
You can charge the battery from 0% to greater than 95% in les than four hours.
Power or backup power - simple and convenient
The voltage output selector on the RPS II rear panel lets you select the correct output voltage for your device. Using the appropriate DC cable you can connect the battery to the ResMed therapy device to provide power or backup power. When providing backup power (for AC or DC inputs), the AC power cord connects the therapy device to the mains power outlet.
Using two batteries - doubling capacity
The two batteries sit neatly on top of each other. A Velcro strap is included in the coupler kit to hold them more securely if required. Both batteries can be charged together or used simultaneously to power a therapy device (via the coupler) - one battery serving as the primary power source, the other as the reserve.
<4 hrs from fully empty to fully charged
Battery run time
ResMed S9 Units - Estimated 13 hours with EPAP of 10 cm H2O
Dimensions (L x W x H)
9.06 x 4.96 x 1.02 inches (230 x 126 x 26 mm)
1.98 lbs (0.9 kg)
Input range 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.0-1.5A
Nominal for aircraft use 110V, 400Hz
Battery output voltage
(24V/26V) +/- 0.5V, 90W continuous
Power supply unit output current (rated)
Battery output current (rated)