SleepWeaver 3D Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee - Try SleepWeaver Risk-Free Today
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
If you try the SleepWeaver mask and decide you don't like it, call us within 30 days of your purchase date for a return authorization number and a refund or exchange, less shipping charges.
SleepWeaver3D Fitting Video - ENGLISH from Circadiance LLC on Vimeo.
SleepWeaver 3D - New From Circadiance
New from Circadiance! Their newest more flexible elastic interface creates the best seal ever on many face types. The SleepWeaver 3D is specially designed for people who tend to breathe through their nose providing the best in comfort and technology. SleepWeaver 3D is available in one size but offers two sizes of headgear to fit many faces types.
SleepWeaver 3D Features Include:
- A new wing-shaped stay routes the headgear under the ears, ensuring comfort and a great fit.
- Permanent 360 swivel that provides reliable performance in any position, including over the headboard.
- Breathable cloth design eliminating fogging that is common in hard plastic masks. Nothing breathes like cloth keeping skin dry and comfortable.
- For those who want to read or watch TV while in bed, SleepWeaver 3D allows users to wear glasses with the mask on.
- No one can deny user preference for a soft cloth against their face as opposed to rubber, silicone and other gels. Cloth masks eliminate the need for a cushion or nasal pad
About SleepWeaver 3D:
Choose from two different sizes of headgear strap: regular or large. Note that there is just a single cushion size that's designed to fit everyone.
- Easy to fit
- No skin irritation from plastic
- Comfortable seal on many face types
- Compatible with common CPAP/Bi-Level machines
- Easy to clean
Sizing of headgear strap is based on neck size. For neck size 16.5" or less choose size regular. Above 16.5" choose size large. If you're in doubt and near the edge, go with the bigger size. Neck size between 16" and 16.5" can use either size.
HCPCS code A7034 (mask)
HCPCS code A7035 (headgear)