Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask with Headgear
In Stock Now!
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all bilevel users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leak.1-3 This pressure loss can result in discomfort, less effective therapy, and disrupted sleep, all of which can cause poor compliance or even refusal to continue treatment.4 The Ultra Mirage full face mask stops this loss, so that patients can get more comfortable and effective therapy.
- Polycarbonate mask frame
- Food-grade silicone mask cushion
- Breath-O-Prene and Velcro headgear (both are neoprene-free)
Features & Benefits
- forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal and patient comfort.
- flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of the patient's forehead to enhance stability and comfort.
- Proven Mirage cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so patients don't have to face pressure sores and discomfort.
- 3D fitting template gives accurate sizing to reduce fitting time and ensure the right size mask.
- Set & Forget headgear needs fitting only once so patients don't need to adjust headgear every time they put their mask on.
- top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy so patients have less fuss and more confidence.
- Low dead space, superior airflow, and built-in air vents provide excellent CO2 washout to ensure effective therapy, even at low pressures.