Wizard 220 Full Face Mask with Headgear
In stock and ready to ship.
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
The Wizard 220 full face mask with headgear features a simple but effective design allowing for increased comfort and an excellent seal. It's packed with features which result in a better sleep therapy experience.The Wizard 220 is the larger full face mask version of the Wizard 210. The Wizard 220 covers both the nose and mouth.
Click here for a printable sizing guide for the Wizard CPAP mask. Be sure to print "actual size" in "landscape" mode for accurate sizing.The guide includes a single cutout for the full face mask sizes, as well as 3 separate cutouts for the nasal mask. For the Wizard 220 full face mask, the guide is useful for determining the top-to-bottom or "length" measurement, but is not used for width. Choose the length you need, and the width will correspond. These are approximations for the width of the full face mask sizes: small = 2-1/2"; medium = 3"; large = 3.5".
Wizard 220 Full Face Mask Features:
- Adjustable headgear strap
- Lightweight and contoured design
- High quality silicone cushion and forehead pad
- Manufactured by leading CPAP machine manufacturer APEX
- 360-degree dual swivel elbow for freedom of movement during sleep
- Air-guiding vent channels for effective CO2 wash-out and quiet air flow
- Forehead pad with pressure distribution technology for excellent comfort
- 3 palpable fixation points for easy detachment/attachment of mask cushion
- Soft connection tubing with better flexibility for freedom of movement during sleep
- Tubing quick-release for convenient connection and disconnection of the air tubing
- Quick-release headgear clips for single handed operation for simple mask fitting and lifting
- Model number and size imprinted on frame and cushion for easy identification and replacement
- Pressure or oxygen port with attached safety cap for pressure measurements or oxygen supplementation needs