Wizard 510 Nasal Mask with Headgear
Prescription Required. Parts Available without Prescription.
The Wizard 510 nasal mask with headgear features a flexible frame
with no forehead support, making it less obtrusive and more comfortable than some traditional nasal masks. It's packed with features which result in a better sleep therapy experience.
Click here for a printable sizing guide for the Wizard 510 nasal CPAP mask.
- Comfortable: Contour fitting cushion with 3D-shaped headgear
- Quiet: Tranquil 'Fresh Tech' for noise eliminations
- Visibility: Non-forehead pad design for readers and glasses users
- Skin Friendly: Soft fabric side frame for side sleepers
Be sure to print "actual size" in "landscape" mode for accurate sizing. The mask is available in two sizes. The sizing gauge shows a "front" and "back." This is ridiculous, and we don't know why APEX did that since it's confusing. Just use the cutout labeled "front" and hold it under your nose. to see which size fits you. (The "back" cutout would just be taped or glued to the back side of the "front" cutout, and there's no good reason to do this, so you can ignore the cutout labeled "back."
Wizard 510 Nasal Mask Features:
- 3D-Shaped Headgear
- Flexible Connection Tubing
- Quick-Release Swivel
- Breathable Headgear
- Contour Fitting Design
- Easy-to-Remove Headgear Clips
- User-Friendly, Wearable Design