NEW! Zopec Universal CPAP Battery - 27K Model
Great for travel, camping, emergency backup. No adapters necessary. Built-in inverter is universally compatible with all CPAP power cords.
Forget adapters and special power cords. Don't worry about your CPAP machine's input voltage range. Leave your clunky inverter at home. The Zopec Universal CPAP Battery with built-in inverter is compatible with all CPAP machines - without exception - without any need for special adapters, cords or stand-alone inverters. It's as simple as a CPAP battery can get.
NEW! Slimline CPAP Battery Pack with Built-In 110V Power Outlet - Dimensions 7" x 5.75" x 1"
Power your CPAP machine with our low-profile Zopec Universal CPAP battery. With dimensions of only 7" x 5.75" x 1" this battery is easy to take with you. Enjoy the freedom to travel anywhere with portable power, whether you're sailing, flying, camping or vacationing in a luxury waterfront hut in the South Pacific. When using at home, the Zopec acts as a convenient uninterruptible power supply. And of course you can use the power outlet and the USB ports to charge other electronic devices like a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, gaming console (XBox, PlayStation, etc.) GPS device, satellite phone. Heck, even a projector or a small TV. People who don't use CPAP machines would find a dozen uses for this tiny little power bank.The AC-27K model will power a CPAP machine for a full night at typical pressure settings, up to 1.5 nights. At 97Wh the AC-27K is FAA/TSA compliant for carry-on.
CPAP Battery Pack Features
The Zopec AC-27K CPAP Battery Pack comes complete with:
- Zopec Mini CPAP Battery
- AC Power Cord for Charging the Battery From a Wall Outlet
Note: if you own a CPAP machine that requires a DC converter, you have a couple of options. You can use an inverter instead of the DC converter, or you can buy the DC converter specific to your particular CPAP machine. Call us if you need help determining what to buy. Toll-free 1-888-955-2727.
- Weighs 1.6 Pounds
- Dimensions: 7" x 5.75" x 1"
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- 97Wh Power Output (Nearly 60% MORE hours of operation per charge than a 12v DC 6.6 Amp Hr. Compare closely to competing batteries so you don't get shortchanged.)
- Aluminum alloy scratch-resistant shell provides maximum durability
- Protective Circuit Board (PCB) provides internal protection against thermal runaway (overheating), over charging and discharging, over voltage, over current, and short circuiting
- 4 hour recharge time
- Rated for 500 charge/discharge cycles
- Clearly marked input and output jacks
- USB Out jacks for easy charging of mobile phones and tablets
- Easy-to-read LED lights showing charging indicator on top of battery
- Allows charging of the battery from any 110V to 220V wall outlet (optional car charger and solar charger available separately)
CPAP Machine Compatibility and Inverter/Converter Requirements
This is the best part. There's no long, confusing list of CPAP machine compatibility issues. This battery works with every single CPAP machine on the planet without any need for a separate inverter, converter or special cord. Simple as that. Just plug in your CPAP machine using your regular power cord and you're good to go.