NEW! Zopec Universal CPAP Battery - 80K Model
Great for travel, camping, emergency backup. No adapters necessary. Built-in inverter is universally compatible with all CPAP power cords.
Forget adapters and special power cords. Don't worry about your CPAP machine's input voltage range. Leave your clunky inverter at home. The Zopec Universal CPAP Battery with built-in inverter is compatible with all CPAP machines - without exception - without any need for special adapters, cords or stand-alone inverters. It's as simple as a CPAP battery can get.
NEW! Slimline CPAP Battery Pack with Built-In 110V Power Outlet - Dimensions 10.25" x 6.25" x 2"
Power your CPAP machine with our low-profile Zopec Universal CPAP battery. With dimensions of only 8.75" x 6.25" x 2" this battery is easy to take with you. And it features two AC power outlets, meaning you can plug in more than one device at a time. Have two CPAP users in your household? You could use a single battery to power both machines simultaneously. Or you could have your CPAP machine plugged into one outlet, and your cell phone plugged into the other.
Enjoy the freedom to travel anywhere with portable power, whether you're sailing, flying, camping or vacationing in a luxury waterfront hut in the South Pacific. When using at home, the Zopec acts as a convenient uninterruptible power supply using "AutoSwitch"
detection technology. So you can leave the battery plugged in 24/7/365. In normal conditions with power, the AutoSwitch
feature will bypass
the battery power and the CPAP machine will run from the power coming from the regular wall outlet. Battery condition/life will not be compromised. When power is lost through the wall outlet, the battery kicks in for seamless sleep therapy. This AutoSwitch bypass
feature makes the 80K model ideal for medical equipment backup. The 27K model can also act as an uninterruptible power supply, but because the 27K model doesn't have the AutoSwitch bypass
feature, the 27K battery can be damaged if left charging for extended periods of time.
And of course you can use the power outlet and the USB ports to charge other electronic devices like a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, gaming console (XBox, PlayStation, etc.) GPS device, radio, satellite phone. Heck, even a projector or a small TV can be powered by the 80K model. Anything under 250W. People who don't use CPAP machines would find a dozen uses for this tiny little power bank.The AC-80K model will power a CPAP machine for anywhere between 3 and 6 nights depending on machine model and pressure setting. At 288Wh the AC-80K will not be considered FAA/TSA compliant for carry-on. Check with your airline, and note that any battery under 100Wh would be considered FAA/TSA compliant for carry-on.
CPAP Battery Pack Features
The Zopec AC-80K CPAP Battery Pack comes complete with:
- Zopec Mini CPAP Battery
- AC Power Cord for Charging the Battery From a Wall Outlet
- Protective Microfiber Bag
- User Manual
- White Storage Box
- 1-Year Warranty
Note: if you own a CPAP machine that requires a DC converter, you have a couple of options. You can use an inverter instead of the DC converter, or you can buy the DC converter specific to your particular CPAP machine. Call us if you need help determining what to buy. Toll-free 1-888-955-2727.
- Weighs 4.2 Pounds
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 6.25" x 2"
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- 288Wh Power Output (Nearly quadruple the hours of operation per charge than a 12v DC 6.6 Amp Hr. Compare closely to competing batteries so you don't get shortchanged.)
- The name 80K comes from the fact that the battery is approximately 80,000 mAh
- Aluminum alloy scratch-resistant shell provides maximum durability
- Protective Circuit Board (PCB) provides internal protection against thermal runaway (overheating), over charging and discharging, over voltage, over current, and short circuiting
- 8-10 hour recharge time from fully depleted
- Rated for 500 charge/discharge cycles
- Clearly marked input and output jacks
- USB Out jacks for easy charging of mobile phones and tablets
- Easy-to-read digital display showing charging indicator on top of battery
- Allows charging of the battery from any 110V to 220V wall outlet (optional car charger and solar charger available separately)
CPAP Machine Compatibility and Inverter/Converter Requirements
This is the best part. There's no long, confusing list of CPAP machine compatibility issues. This battery works with every single CPAP machine on the planet without any need for a separate inverter, converter or special cord. Simple as that. Just plug in your CPAP machine using your regular power cord and you're good to go.